Triangle Biofuels currently has the following positions open for immediate
placement. Please fax or email your resume and application to us (see the bottom of the contact page).
We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We are also accepting applications for unpaid internships and volunteers.
If you'd like to learn more about how to make biodiesel and think you have
skills that would be of benefit to us, email us or call us!
Job opportunities at our Wilson, NC production facility.:
You can download an Employment Application here.
- Office Manager - Payroll, bookkeeping, dispatch, office
duties, Regulatory Filings, Materials Management, etc.
- Chemist - Titrations, Batch Tracking, Sample Retains and
Testing, Feedstock and Product Chemical Analysis.
- Production Specialist - Feedstock pre-treatment, Biodiesel
Production, Fuel Blending, Batch Production Documentation. Looking for first shift position.
- Truck WVO Pickup Driver - WVO Oil Collection and Pickup,
Virgin Oil Pickups.
- Shift Manager - Supervise Production Specialists, Batch
Tracking Documentation, Materials Handling, Regulatory and TBI Policy
employees should also complete and return the Federal and NC State withholding forms in the HR Forms
You can also download the Adobe Acrobat Reader if you need it.