Residential Oil Recycling
Drop off your waste cooking oil free of charge at our Recycling Center
during business hours.
- Triangle Biofuels - 1724 Baldree Road - Wilson, NC
- Town of Cary - 919-469-4090
- Wilson County Solid Waste Recycling - 252-399-2827
- Edgecomb County Solid Waste Recycling - 252-827-4253
- City of Wilson - 252-399-2200
Don't live in Wilson? Ask your favorite grocery store or community
business to become a neighborhood recycle center! We'll provide them
with a spill proof container to collect residential cooking oils and
service their location monthly.
How to Recycle Your Grease at Home:
Six Easy Steps!
Please visit the Contact page to get our phone
number and directions to our facility.
- Allow fats, cooking oils and cooking grease to cool below 110°F.
- If you have a mesh strainer, use it to eliminate particles from the grease.
Don't use a coffee filter, it will likely clog.
- Use a spatula to empty the grease into a dry plastic container with a lid.
- Keep your grease free of water at all times.
- Wipe utensils and cookware with a disposable cloth before washing.
- Contact Us or visit our Recycling Center to drop off your grease!
Thanks for recycling with TBI!