This Page is Here for Historical Archival Purposes Only
TBI is no longer in business and any information referenced within this website for business contacts or potential orders is null and void.
Buying Biodiesel from TBI
Would you like to setup an account with TBI? We supply commercial end users, bulk blenders, and agricultural customers with bulk pricing and delivery. You can download an account application here. You can view our biodiesel MSDS here.
Our terms are typically NET5 for established customers, with new customers being paid at delivery or in advance.
Our retail B99 and B20 pumps operate M-F 8:00-5:00, and we accept cash or credit cards. Current retail pricing is posted on the website here.
Selling to TBI
Interested in selling to TBI? We are currently interested in the following feedstocks and chemicals. Your company must be a licensed entity based in the United States, and have at least three trade references that can verify the quantity and quality of the product you are proposing to sell. Preference will be given to vendors in close proximity to our facility or with low delivery costs.
We buy WVO (waste vegetable oil or used cooking oil), and also purchase soybean oil in large quantities. Please contact us with specs and pricing. Spot and contract oil purchasing proposals are welcome. See below for more details.
- Waste Vegetable Oil – WVO must be based from Soybean, Canola, Peanut, Cottonseed, Sunflower, Corn, Safflower, or Grapeseed oils. NO animal fats of any kind or other solid fats will be accepted. FFA must be less than 3%, MIU must be less than 3%. Typical purchase quantity is 6,000 gallons. COA required for all loads unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Virgin Oil – Crude Degummed Soybean, Canola, Camelina, or Corn oil. NO animal fats of any kind or palm oil will be accepted. FFA less than 1%, MIU less than .5%. Price negotiable based on current market rates. Typical purchase quantity is 6,000 gallons. COA required for all loads.
- Methanol – Minimum 98% purity. Typical purchase amount is 7,000 gallons. COA required.
- Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) – Flake. Minimum purity is 90%. Typical purchase amount is by 400 lb drum. COA required.
- Potassium Methylate (CH3KO) – 25% Mixture, minimum purity is 99%. Typical purchase amount is per 300 gal IBC. COA required.
- Sodium Methylate (CH3NaO) – 25% Mixture, minimum purity is 99%. Typical purchase amount is per 300 gal IBC. COA required.
- Acetic Acid (Glacial) – Minimum purity 96%. Typical purchase amount is per 55 gallon drum. COA Required.
- Sulfuric Acid – Minimum purity 98%. Typical purchase amount is per 55 gallon drum. COA Required.